Table of Contents
Pillars of Health
HEAL-TH is a word that we take for granted and for whatever reason, seem to have lost its true meaning and worth. Health is multifactorial and it is important for us to pull all the elements together that make sense. Let’s look at what yours truly would highlight as the fundamental ingredients of health:
- Open your mind… OOOOmmmmm
- Eat natural, less processed and more self-cooked
- Chew your food thoroughly
- Having 2-3 well-formed brown stools daily
- Take away negatives from your life
- Breathe right
- Carry no baggage
- Be with the sun (and see what it does for you!)
- Touch nature and respect every bit
- Connect with other people
- Sleep very well
- Have fun
- Have gratitude to and for life
Enemies of Health
Logically and sensibly, the enemies of health are the opposite of the above pillars. And, they include some crucial elements as well that are extremely relevant to our lives today.
Here’s what I mean:
- A closed mind cannot grow and cannot truly experience the beauty of health
- Toxic foods/personal/industrial and environmental components that are full of pesticides, synthetic chemicals, plastics, genetic modifications, radiation and all its myriad components
- Consuming with gluttony and insensitivity
- Toxic fears are unrealistic and extremely detrimental
- Hiding behind masks
- False beliefs systems
- Arrogance to all life
- Allegiance or adherence to propaganda and demagoguery
- Full faith or allegiance in connections that are technological, technocratic
- Shallow breathing = shallow living
- Holding onto the past
- Carrying more than you truly can handle
- Unfocused and anxiety-ridden
- Lack of real movement – do not stop for too long
- Staying in darkness and indoor dwellings for long periods
- Disconnections from one another
- Lack of sleep
- Humdrum, monotonous, or lack of vitality
- Lack of gratitude is akin to lifelessness
Turning Fear Around
What if you could take your fears away? Fears are learned behaviors and they start when we are very young and influenceable. If they came before birth, they can still be changed!
Have you always been afraid of the dark? Spiders? Snakes? Failure? Authority? How about if you were told that these fears can be diffused now?
The key to overcoming fear is to know that you are stronger than you think. It takes just a few moments to stop, quiet your mind and realize that:
- You have a purpose
- Fear is not only correctable, but it need never happen again
- No one or thing can take away your strength if you hold to your natural strength and believe in the power of the universe within you and that which has made you possible
- Stopping and doing nothing will get you nowhere
- There is no better time than now to make your life the best it can be!
Let’s take a look at some of some famous people who overcame fear and touched our lives quite skillfully.
Ludwig Von Beethoven feared failure and it took many slips before he saw his skills turn to magical compositions.
JK Rowling was a single mom who felt like she was going nowhere and needed to change her attitude. A story that she created in her own imagination turned into a billion-dollar income for this lady! Who would of thought Harry Potter would become a daily spoken name?
Elvis Presley had low confidence and became a truck driver after seeing his voice was not appreciated. He persevered and became a voice that the world indeed did appreciate so much to the height of icon.
Oprah Winfrey was sexually molested by members of her own family and was mentally and physically torn until she awoke and realized that she was not submitting to depression and despondency. She is now one of the richest women on earth.
Michael Jordan never made the cut for high school basketball and was called a “slacker.” He didn’t give up and practiced repeatedly, and we all know what a superstar of a Bull he became – probably the greatest basketball player of all time, not to mention a very successful entrepreneur.
If you are at a point in your life when and where you can make a difference – and we all know how much this is needed now – start rolling and turn the wheels that will drive the bus to a better future now! You are a star in your own right!
Living Consciously is Key
Look at what you are doing and ask yourself “Is this to benefit me and my world?” Conscious living involves choosing that which preserves and protects the air you breathe, the body you have, the environment you live and dwell in. Stop, look, listen, touch/feel, meditate and make sure that it is right. How do you know it is right? Ask yourself the following:
- Does it make natural sense?
- Are you transforming every day?
- Are you making changes that you want in the word?
- Will this contribute to health and wellness?
Putting It Together For a Better You
The whole reason for waking up is to be part of a wondrous and exciting world. Fear is not healthy, not productive and not going to make this world better, so dissolve fear and begin living again.
We have up-to-date science that has proven how fear, propaganda, and the arrogance of those in “higher positions” had, has, and will continue to lead to a disturbed, warped, false, and unfulfilling existence.
When you are a conscious being, you are in balance with the universe as you truly are at one with it.
AND, WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE SUN, YOU LIVE A TON! 😊
References and Recommended Reading
- Chopra, Deepak, M.D. Ageless Body, Timeless Mind: The Quantum Alternative to Growing Old. Harmony Books, USA, 1994.
- Hobday, Richard. The Healing Sun: Sunlight and Health in the 21st Century. Findhorn Press, USA, 2000.
- Kushi, Michio. The Book of Macrobiotics. Japan Publications, Tokyo, New York, 1987
- McDonald, Mark, M.D. United States of Fear: How America Fell Victim to a Mass Delusional Psychosis. Bombardier Books, USA, November, 2021.
- Mercola, J. D.O., Cummings, R. The Truth About COVID-19: Exposing The Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal. Florida Health Publishing, USA, May 2021.
- Sadhguru. Pebbles of Wisdom-Vol 2. World of Books, India, USA, 2012.
- Scunziano-Singh, Maria, M.D. Be Consciously Healthy: Awaken To Your Best Life. NOW-SC Press, Fla., USA, 2018.
- Scams, Frauds & Other Horrors: Why Does This Happen - November 30, 2023
- The Essence of Being: How Food Shapes Our Evolution and Destiny - November 27, 2023
- Your Breast Life: Proactive Steps for Lasting Health and Cancer Prevention - September 26, 2023