Rehabilitative Bodywork and Movement Therapy with Jonathan Fuentes
Jonathan Fuentes is an integrative bodyworker and movement specialist. He uses only the most sought after and effective methods for his bodywork treatment, drawing from techniques he’s learned from masters in a variety of fields such as osteopathy, rehabilitative bodywork, physical therapy, sports science, movement therapy, and holistic health modalities that he’s trained under in the United States and Europe.As a bodyworker for the last seven years, his pursuit remains creating the most integrative, customized approach possible for his clients, drawing from what are the finest techniques available in world.
He holds certifications in:
- Structural Energetic Therapy
- NeMa (Neuromuscular Association, developed by SYZYGY)
- Ayurveda (Counselor and holds a diploma as Practitioner)
- Functional Movement Techniques (FMT)
60-Minute First Time Consultation
- First time consultation will involve a thorough evaluation of medical history, answering any questions the client may have, and postural and functional assessments. We ask that you please bring a bathing suit or sports wear. Therapeutic techniques to address client symptoms will be employed as early as the initial consultation.
Future appointments will depend on your session goals. Each session is customized, costing anywhere from $85 – $150 dollars.
- *Please Note: Those who are on blood thinners or are extremely sensitive to bruising need to call before scheduling an initial consultation. Also, contact us if you are recovering from an injury, suffering from aches or pain, desiring optimal preventative care, or an athlete looking to improve your performance.